[IGSROBIN] Thirsty San Diego Pels

Since this robin is about pelargoniums I don't want to belabor the point but
I believe that most of what were called Datura are now Brugmansia.

San Diego, California

"It's probably Datura inoxia or D. metal.  The rootstock is hardy here in
Michigan (Zone 6) if planted in a protected spot, like against a
wall.  Definitely not a geranium, though.

Dean Sliger
Warren, MI