Re: [IGSROBIN] Heat box for starting cuttings

I've had very good results by putting the cable in back and forth rows
stapled very loosely on a piece of 3/4" thick wood. I put 1 1/2" high
pieces of wood around the sides. When everything was set, I placed fine
gravel on top of the heating cables. Just enough to cover. Then I placed a
piece of 1/4" hardware cloth (rough screeninging) on top of the gravel.
Place your little plastic growing pots on top and water.

Bill from Syracuse, New York   USA