Re: [IGSROBIN] observations

Hi Robin and list,
I am still here Robin! Nice to hear you miss me.
The reason is not Pellie related (all are trying to survive in the
conservatory and the side kitchen and some are flowering away in the
gazebo and living room) but work related.
Next 3/3 there are elections over here in Holland to choose the new
State Councils/Parliaments. I am an elected member for the state of
North Holland. And since I ended at the internal list of my party (D66,
liberal-democrat, comparable with the British LibDem's so moderately
progressive) on a high 2nd spot, I simply am buried with campaign work,
barely surviving. If it would have been in summer I perhaps would have
given away pellie cuttings to prospective voters <g>!
So hope you'll allow me a quiet time on this list and talk to all of you
after 3/3.
Mimy in Holland
ps - if you want to meet a face behind an email addie this is your
chance <g> since we also have a web page now so take a look at:
<http://home.wxs.nl/~j.boermans/D66/fotos.htm> where you will meet me on
the groop picture sitting on the front right and when you scroll down a
bit there is a large pic of me on the right.

Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501 / cellular phone: +31-[0]6-50278642
*** Moirawin Manx are Magic ***