Re: [IGSROBIN] Geranium Article Alert!!

The February, 1999, issue of BBC GARDENERS' WORLD has an eight page (and cover
picture!) feature entitled "The Great Geranium Guide" with gloriously
brilliant colored photos by Graham Rice.  Wonderful pictures and great text --
well worth a special trip to the bookstore to obtain a copy.

The price is 2.3 pounds which is $6.75 US dollars.  I bought my copy at the
Borders Bookstore yesterday.

My question is, what is the cultivar on the cover with burgundy uppers and
white lowers?  It looks to be an angel, but it doesn't match up with any in my