Re: [IGSROBIN] Geranium Article Alert!! - from the article's author!

I'm the author of this article in BBC Gardener's World magazine about which
Cindi enthuses so appreciatively - I'm glad you like it. Unfortunately I
can't tell you the name of the cultivar on the cover but I've today emailed
the magazine to ask them. And just to clarify what Cindi said, I wrote the
words but did not take the pictures.

Most of the pictures were taken at Fir Trees Pelargonium Nursery - who have
a website at http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~firtre/

You may also like to know that there's an increasing amount of information
on seed-raised "geraniums" on my website at http://discoveringannuals.com.
For the geranium pages start at
http://discoveringannuals.com/az/p/pelargonium.html

I'm usually pretty quiet on this list (I've been building the website) but
it's a great way of keeping touch with what's interesting geranium people
around the world.

Graham Rice
Northamptonshire, UK
Zone 8