Re: Pellies of 1900?

Hi All,

I would like to say that I have been subscribed to this list almost from
its beginning and was even a greeter for some time (I haven't been doing
that of late because of some personal conflicts and health issues
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY has been a subscriber in the past and
was fairly active in the beginning. To my knowledge, we have experienced
no problems or conflicts with this person so I would encourage all to
disregard  the post of Clyde Crockett regarding this person. I have no
idea of what has gone on in other list but believe that we needn't be
concerned with his opinion in this case (He does seem quite knowledgable
about Hostas and other shade plants though in case you would need help
in those areas).
Thank you for taking this into consideration.

Dale Neil
Rock Island, Ill. Zone 5(possibly zone 7 even with this latest cold