Re: Stop it NOW!!!!!!!

Hey Clyde,
*Please* take this private!
I don't know you, I don't know Carolyn but what I do know now is that
you two obviously don't like each other.
This is the VERY first time in two years on this wonderful helpful
social and friendly list I encountered an unfriendly mail exchange. It
is not needed, it is not nice and it is not in the spirit of the
wonderful ROBIN mail system once started in the seventies by the
American pellie society IGS with real "snail" letters being sent all
over the continent by pellie lovers adding news and sending them on to
fellow pellie friends!
Mimy in Holland

Clyde Crockett wrote:
> In a message dated 1/29/2000 1:14:23 PM Central Standard Time,
> drsnooks@BUFFNET.NET writes:
> << Have you folks seen the listing of Garanium offered by Terra Nova? WOW!!
>  I only need ONE of each... >>
> Begging again Snooky? You are such a case!

Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501