Re: hybridizing

I forgot to mention that I read in Dr.Thomas's Rose Book that rose pollen
can be stored in a dry glass container in the fridge to be used later on a
receptive stigma.  I have not tried this personally however if you were
wanting to arrange an uncooperative mating this may be worth a try.
Essential to keep dry in the container.
My apologies to Cynthia, I did not realize that you sold regal seed.
Geraniaceae is all around the world
mail to:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com