Re: Old Varieties

Hi Sandy,
Here is what I have:
Distinction, red with pink single flower, Zonal (P. x hortorum), dwarf
size, variegated leaf - green with black zone, origin: UK H. Cannell &
Sons, Swanley, Kent 1870.
Freak of Nature, vermillion red, single flower, Zonal (P. x hortorom),
dwarf size, variegated leaf, green with cream and white patches, origin:
UK Gray 1880
Mimy Sluiter

--
Mimy Sluiter