Moving Plants

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Moving Plants
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandym@NORTHCOAST.COM>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:19:10 -0800

Hello,
I will be moving a large number of zonal pelargoniums.  I plan to wrap
them in cones of paper and transport them upright in boxes.  I have been
told that newspaper gives off fumes that could be harmful to the
plants.  So, is newspaper safe?  Is plastic safe?  Any ideas on
transporting the plants.  It is an 11 hour drive.  Thanks.
Sandy Connerley
Eureka, CA