Re: IGSROBIN Digest - 30 Dec 2002 to 3 Jan 2003 (#2003-1)

  • Subject: Re: IGSROBIN Digest - 30 Dec 2002 to 3 Jan 2003 (#2003-1)
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" geraniaceae@HOTMAIL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 00:34:15 -0500

Hi Sandy- I can't comment much on the temperatures, as I haven't tested
them - I have treated my angels as tender annuals in zone 7.  As far as
light requirements, I have found the few varieties I have like very high
light when indoors.  I have them on plant stands and they do best on the top
shelf with the plant about 5 inches maximum from the bulb.  I had a few
'Wychwood' plants that thrived, grew very large, and bloomed very well in
these conditions, and the smaller plants I have now are doing well this way
too.

Laurie

Laurie A.E. O'Meara
Cape Cod, MA USA zone 7