Re: info needed for IGS member

  • Subject: Re: info needed for IGS member
  • From: Judith Cassidy JudithCidy@MSN.COM
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:23:21 -0600

I am interested in purchasing another plant stand with lights.  The one t=
hat I like I found in  a recent Gardeners Supply catalog.  It is made in =
Vermont.  Does anyone know the name of the company?   I am trying to find=
 a more affordable price. I would appreciate any sources for plant stands=
 or solutions to this problem from other members.

I'm also looking for a source for Black Magic Rose seeds........however I=
'm obsessed with RED blooms......I have gotten some rose seeds from Verse=
ys but they don't have any Red available. =20

Pennypincher in Illinois
Judy Cassidy