plant stands

  • Subject: plant stands
  • From: Angie Behnfeldt Akbehn@AOL.COM
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:03:39 EST

I have plans for building your own plant stands out of wood and also out of
PVC pipe.  The wooden ones are sturdier.  The plans for those came from an
old issue of Fine Gardening.  It is defintely cheaper than buying ready made
ones.  If you are interested let me know and I can find them and mail you a
copy of the plans.

Dayton, Ohio