Re: info needed for IGS member

  • Subject: Re: info needed for IGS member
  • From: William Lemke GardenerBill1@AOL.COM
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:45:57 EST

I have a purchased three tier light stand (very expensive) and three
fluorescent stands that I made using wire shelving. The wire shelves were
from a defunct restaurant and I suspend the lights between the shelves.  Two
two tube 4' shop lights (cheap) per shelf using "daylight" bulbs from the
hardware store.  They both work equally well for seedlings and cuttings.
Long term, I do not know.