Re: Dr. Van der Walt

  • Subject: Re: Dr. Van der Walt
  • From: CyrilBjr@CS.COM
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:13:45 EST

I was acquainted with him and his wife as a result of his trip to the US
which I helped him arrange. Other than that I do not know much about him. I have
asked his wife by email if she would give me more information. possibly his
I was rather surprised and pleased when she notified me of his death.
Before I commit further I want to see what I receive from her.

Cy Baucke