The future of Maelstrom

  • Subject: The future of Maelstrom
  • From: Gwen & Brian Ward gwenbrian@SUPANET.COM
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:42:07 -0000

I would like to say that I am not keen on Yahoo - when I belonged to another
newsgroup that was on Yahoo I was receiving masses and masses of spam.   So
much so that I eventually changed my ISP.  I would not want to have to stop
receiving mail from the Robin.  However, I cannot offer any other ideas.

Gwen