Re: The future of Maelstrom

  • Subject: Re: The future of Maelstrom
  • From: Pat Pat.Creighton@SHAW.CA
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 00:39:49 -0800

Hi Gwen;

I have had occasion to change email addresses while owning and belonging to
Yahoo groups and if you have the proper preferences picked for your personal
account with Yahoo, you should not have any problem with spam or harassment
of any kind if the group requires that the owner/moderators accept
applications for membership to the group.

At first I blamed Yahoo for spam to my email address, too, until I changed
email addresses and the only time I had a problem was when I had been to
certain internet sites, or hadn't removed cookies, etc., so if you haven't
been getting any to this point in your travels, you should continue to be
safe if you tick the box that questions whether you want ads sent to you or

Pat and all the boys.
Diabetic Cats Dietary Management - Ower
Moderator:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FIP_Support/