Re: [IGSrobin] 'Caravan' is blooming!

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] 'Caravan' is blooming!
  • From: Robin Parer geraniac@pacbell.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:51:50 -0800

Dear Brenda:

Jay Kapac hybridized Pelargonium 'Caravan'.  It is a super plant and we can't keep it in stock.  Jay has produced some wonderful hybrids with more to come.

Regards,

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae

Brenda Archer wrote:
Hi, All

Just want to let everyone know the early-bloomer angel 'Caravan' is blooming in my yard.  It is a beautiful soft white bloom with just a touch of pink markings.  I can count on it to be the earliest bloomer among all my pelargoniums when the days start getting long in the new year.

Does anyone know who hybridized 'Caravan'?

Brenda Archer
Southern California