Re: [IGS] Internet Message

I am glad to see you like the web site and the listing of Geraniums.
Perennial Geraniums and very nice and for any garden.  I enjoy certain
speices and others are a pain in the butt.  The pain in the butt ones
are the self seeding which I find in my garden all over the place.  Now
don't get me wrong....sometimes I like where the self seeded because
they filled in a void but other times I am down on my Knees pulling.

Heronswood Nursery

I am just the webguy not the nursery owner....