Re: [IGS] Seed catalogs browsing

I spend hours pouring over the catalogs.  A constant vigil is always on the
pages, for new seeds, plants etc.  Burpee is offering many new Geranium Plant
variety's.  In the works for 1998 are a small trial period of the hardy
Geraniums to
see how they survice this Western NY weather.  Also will will growing some
Geraniums.  One thing I notice a great lack of is any Dwarf Geraniums seed
offered anywhere,   Oh well, time to say Good Night and sign off.

alan craig