Re: [IGS] Evergreen Hardies]

> > Diana L. Politika wrote:
> > >
> > > Can anyone provide a list of evergreen (in Zone 8) hardy geraniums?

Hi, Diana!  I can give you a list of geraniums remaining evergreen in my
garden in Snohomish, WA, most of which are on Robin's list -
macrorrhizhums- 2 unnamed varieties and 'Spessart'(the x cantabrigiense
var. 'Karmina' and 'Cambridge' have not been evergreen for me),
oxonianums- 'Thurstontonium', 'Phoebe Noble', 'A.T.Johnson',
Endressii-'Rosenlicht', 'Wargrave Pink' and one unknown, Phaeum - Phaeum,
monacense (punctatum) with purple-brown blotches on the leaves ,
'Variegatum', 'Album'.  Two others of interest-Renardii (in a raised bed
protected by evergreens and heucheras), and G. sessiliflorum x traversii
'Stanhoe'-this one may be accidental as I've not been successful with
sessiliflorum 'Nigrans'.  Maybe because this one is in a planter instead
of the  ground.  I have some cuttings coming on and will be trying them
in different areas.  Well, time to get back to the garden (dividing
geraniums of course) and I hope this was of some help to you.