Re: [IGSROBIN] members?

>Dear David,
>It would be fun to know where the 75 listmembers come from. Is it possible
>to post which countries?
>All the best from Ingrid in Sweden where the snow softly falls.

Hello Ingrid,

As requested, limited details of countries of members. With e-mail addresses
often being international, such as the frequent "aol" it is difficult to
know the whereabouts of the quieter members.The breakdown is based in part
on information supplied by Mimy previously (Thanks Mimy).

28  members of Unknown whereabouts

23  from USA
6  from Holland
4  from Australia
4  from Sweden
4  from UK
2  from Canada
1  from Italy
1  from China
1  from Norway
1  from Turkey

( 25 from North America,  17 from Europe,  4 from Australasia,  1 from
Asia )

If members are interested in such statistics I will post them from time to

Al the best from David in Wales where the snow has melted and the wind
violently blows