Re: Beautiful combination

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Beautiful combination
  • From: Terry King <taeking@endlesshealth.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:28:08 -0700

Gee,  I've never heard of having trouble rooting any Pelargonium.  Maybe
I've never had trouble because I don't know any better. :-D  They do need to
stay moist with good drainage, circulation and higher humidity.  Once in
awhile I've been successful just sticking the cuttings back in the same pot
as the mother plant, as long as the soil never drys out.

E. WA. zone 4