Scent of geraniums --opinion needed!

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Scent of geraniums --opinion needed!
  • From: "Sr. Carol Nolan" <srcarol@netzero.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:34:03 -0400

Hello

I'm Sr. Carol, a Roman Catholic nun from Massachusetts. I just joined the
list...

Help, help!

I need opinions about the scent of geraniums! Can they smell like "body
odor"????

You will probably fall off the chair laughing when I tell you this story.
I am a nun in Massachusetts....I live in a house with 2 other nuns.....
I live on the first floor of this house and geraniums are planted right
outside my window.
When I turn on my air conditioner, the scent of the geraniums is drawn into
my room.
The 2 other nuns think it is MY body odor they are smelling!

I don't think so!

Thanks for your opinions!

Sr. Carol

NetZero Platinum