Hardy Geraniums

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Hardy Geraniums
  • From: Carolyn <drsnooks@buffnet.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 06:35:25 -0400

Could someone point me towards a source for hardy geraniums??

On a trip / conference in Spokane, WA., a couple of gardens were growing
very dark eyed hardy geraniums. One in particular was a sanguinium
(spell that??) and I don't know the other.

AND we found a dark-leaved hardy geranium in another garden ... it was a
teesnie bit invasive, but nice.

Help would be appreciated.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

PS -- They sher can grow geraniums out there!!!