Re: Mini/Dwarf Elimination

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Mini/Dwarf Elimination
  • From: Claire Peplowski <ECPep@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 23:40:54 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/02 10:45:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fleurtation@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<< Deerwood Darling is my favorite windowsill plant.  It seems to stay bushy,
 maintains a nice shape all by itself and blooms continuously. >>

When you say windowsill plant, do you mean placed on a windowsill all year
around?  I have never had a pelargonium do well on a windowsill no matter the
sun exposure.  I have an accumulating collection of dwarf and species plants.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY z4