  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] IGSROBIN Digest
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:30:13 -0400

Hi Cindi  and Maria:)  Thanks- I had heard about it and had seen photos, but
not quite like mine, and not on a scented geranium, so I didn't think of
that.  I think I will plant the plant in the ground in a corner of the yard,
and have to let it die back in fall.  I hope it hasn't already infected the
others, and can't take that chance as when I bring them in, they are close
together (not like yours in the greenhouse).

Thanks again!