Re: Geraniums Around The World Searchable CD Project

  • Subject: Re: Geraniums Around The World Searchable CD Project
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandy_connerley@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:25:38 -0700

I am hoping that since the zip code is correct, it will be delivered.  So very sorry.  I am really disgusted with myself.  By the way, the cuttings you gave me for Howard Kerrigan are starting nicely and when they are a little larger will take them to him down in Marysville.  So sad for someone to hybridize lots of plants that are still in the trade and they are just sort of forgotten.  He did lots of azaleas and rhododendrons as well.

RegalArt@AOL.COM wrote:
In a message dated 7/31/2004 7:24:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,