Re: New member

  • Subject: Re: New member
  • From: Larry Cottingham lcottingham@COX.NET
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 19:38:07 -0500

Thanks Sandy!  Where do you live?  In the states or Europe?  I would love to
make the trip to California this summer but with building the greenhouse and
the Master Gardener School starting I will not be able to get to far from
home this summer.  But what an opportunity that would be!  Do they have it
every year?
I'll look for the book on Geraniums by Faye Brawner.  Thanks so much for
your help and hospitality.