Re: GATW arrived

  • Subject: Re: GATW arrived
  • From: hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:53:18 -0400

Gwen,

Thanks!  Did you enjoy the article about P. punctatum?  I thought the
photos by Donn Reiners were just stunning, particularly the one with it
in flower.  It looked like a halo of flowers with that black
background!

Do you think the little map of where the plant is from was useful?  I'm
not sure if we should continue to put them in ...

I first saw the paperclay pins shaped like geranium leaves at the Los
Angeles show and sale, and the person wearing it was Andrea, who wrote
the article for GATW.  The detail you get out of the paperclay is just
amazing.  Has anyone in your group worked with it?

Cindi