[IGSrobin] Greetings

  • Subject: [IGSrobin] Greetings
  • From: Wendy Nail Art <wendynailart@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:15:20 -0700 (PDT)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1246936520; bh=6WaAkiVCntTRTuKbYSkIiRkGcywDAu9jqxdyEJocwsU=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=WbLAhfyeeDWQWtcp+Gmp8kk4ckQrsLDgsOJsk5FQhIJC4f1K5ijhTWGVt80o34lQi1bfPZaCmny5Y4ZHUFbxtJXjj7VEB2nOUlHc7AUmibgtR5ds3oPC7WA27Cu/qH/uYdozt/tE9Socrg0x5eoXwHy28/ZXlIVNRBTI7X+fwWQ=

Not  sure how an e-mail discussion group works...
I love scented geraniums, I was looking for sources to buy some when I saw the Geranium Society listing... (and if anyone can recommend a South Bay (southern CA) source for healthy (lost most of mine when some plants I brought an infestation home with new ones from a garden show) plants, let me know...).
Enjoy the scent and household uses, scent and cooking.

Please don't use the internet to make or change appointments.
Website   http//:wendynailart.tripod.com
Nail Art  http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/wendynailart/
Face Book: Wendy Nailart