[IGS] Import License in Progress

Have requested and received via fax an import license application.  Should
have it filled out and faxed back by this Friday.

Will work out a list of what I am looking for based on the catalogs Joan
provided me.  Or would it be better to give you a list of what I already have
and I will purchase whatever is available that I don't have?

Also, am trying to purchase specialty hellebores.  Especially doubles,
particularly want a double white blooming.  Do you have any contacts in that
area?  Have done an internet search, without much success.  Am also seeking a
copy of HELLEBORES by Brian Matthews, apparently put out in 1989 or so in UK.

Many thanks,