Re: [IGS] keeping it going

It sure sounds as though you have kept the mignight sun shining a little
longer. Great to hear of Crassula sarcocaulis going weedy. What a weed! One
of my favorites. Red flowers right now.

As for Pel. cotyledonis - now there is a tough one,no matter where you are.
Here it it is still in leaf but for how long? Who knows? As for flowering -
yes it does but no odds are given. Better get those odds from somebody
else. I stick to simple things like Wall St.

I'd send the sun to you if I could fix those odds also.

San Diego, California