Re: [IGS] Splendide

This is actually a "non-source" but it will save you some time and
aggravation.  Don't order it from Logees.  I tried that, as it is listed in
their catalog.  They kept the money for almost a year before sending a
postcard saying that it was not available ... before they just kept saying it
was "on backorder" and would be shipped at a non-specified date in the future.
While they did eventually refund the monies I had prepaid for the plants, they
refused to consider the extra monies that had been prepaid for
postage/shipping and handling.

I believe I got my plant from Robin Parer a couple years ago, but that she
only had a limited quantity in the springtime.  Check with her and, of course,
with Faye Brawner.