Re: [IGS] "true" color photographs

When you took your class, did you pick up any tips on how to get your colors
to be "true"?  The photos I took were in focus and centered properly, but
while the actual flower was a lavender purple with magenta undertones, the
photographs came out in burgundy tones.  When they corrected the burgundy by
adding magenta, the white bits came out pink instead of white.

I was shooting in the late morning outdoors, using Kodac slide film as I
needed slides, negatives & prints.  I tried another roll of film in the
afternoon, and the same thing happened.