[IGS] Robers Lemon Rose Sporting??

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows what might be happening with my Rober's
Lemon Rose? It has been growing very nicely after acclimating to the
spot I gave it for the summer. At the top of one of its 2 foot stems it
has all of the sudden decided to form a leaf shape that is different
from its tomato shaped leaves and all the leaves after that on that stem
are taking the new form. The new Leaf shape is very similar to that of a
P. graveolens . I am following the progress of this stem carefully and
will probably root it in a few weeks to see if the new plant will remain
in that form or revert back to the "tomato leaf" form.

While I am at it I might as well ask if anyone knows what conditions
draw out the dark zone in some scented? I have a "Chocolate Mint" and a
"Fair Ellen" plant that both started to form the dark zone on their
leaves earlier in the season when they first were put out but now,
neither one is exhibiting it at all. What do I need to do to bring it
out again?

Hope everyone is keeping cool in the states these days and doing well
elsewhere in the world also.