Re: [IGS] "true" color photographs

I'll look further for the film that you recommend.  So far, I haven't found
it.  Camaro goes back into the shop tomorrow to have the dent removed and be
repainted (again!) so I won't be doing much shopping for awhile.

I will be helping with the GATW publication committee now though.  Do you have
any color slides that you would like to be considered for publication?   Close
ups of a single flower, of a single plant, or multi plant shots could be used.

Just picked up my entire set of GATWs so I have lots of reading to do.  I'm
thinking about making a little wooden box or shelf to hold them all so the
covers don't get all crinkled from the cats sitting on them.

Not a lot of interesting things going on in the Lemon Grove area.  I'm just
trying to get all my plants planted in the ground or grouped together so they
all get watered at the same time rather than finding a stray or two after the
hoses are put back.

How about you?