Re: [IGSROBIN] Creamery

Hi Ingrid,
I surely will make cuttings after my last years loss of my Creamery's -
I heard from several people here that it simply is not one of the best
cvs around with regards to sturdiness and resistance. One long time
Pellie person told me that Stringer perhaps was too soon to release it,
understandibly happy he finally got to have a yellow flowered one...
Anyway - I found it to be sterile when self-pollinating - wished I had
any clues about its ancestry so I could try with a related species to
pollinate (like Gibbosum I have which also has yellow flowers) knowing
in advance it would work out...
ANY ONE out here knowing what Stringer did in developing Creamery??????
Mimy
ps - did not know that Botham's Surprise was bred by Elsner of PAC. Any
info about that plant?

--
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl