Re: [IGSROBIN] Seed fund

All IGS mail goes to one central PO Box address.  From there it is picked up,
sorted, and mailed to the membership sec, corresponding sec, and president,
etc.  The seed order is forwarded to the Seed Bank (which is in another
state) for filling and mailing out.  I suspect that your order is still in
the process of being processed, but I'll be happy to inquire for you and let
you know what I learn.  I'll be working on the GATW journal this weekend and
I'm writing myself a note so that I don't forget to inquire.   Must be all
the sunshine, but my memory seems to evaporated here lately! :-}