Re: [IGSROBIN] Hardiness Zone Database

Suzy,

If you're planning on a vacation to San Francisco, CA, you could probably
arrange in advance to see Robin Parer's garden and buy all the hardy
geraniums your heart desires.  If there's no vacation in the planning, I have
heard that she will ship them.  It was Robin's garden that was featured in 2
Home & Garden TV episodes,  and multiple magazines the last couple years.
Robin also travels literally world-wide doing garden lectures, so there is
always the possibility that she will end up somewhere on the east coast.
She's scheduled to come down to San Diego for the San Diego Geranium Society
this fall, and we're quite excited about it.

Cindi