Re: `Mr.Wren´

> Olaf Enderlein wrote: << I´m a student of horticulture in Dresden, Germany. I work on a report of the genus of Pelargonium. I´m looking for data about the variety `Mr. Wren´. How old is this variety? Where and when was found it? Who is the grower of `Mr. Wren´? Are there informations in the literature somewhere? I was very happy, if somebody could help me.  Thank you very much. >>

Hello and welcome to theis list Olaf!
Here is what I have in my files about P. x hortorom "Mr. Wren":
A single flowered normal sized Zonal (P x hortorum cultivar type), not
raised but found as a seedling with typical flowers in the garden of a
guy called Mr Wren who lived in the state of Connecticut, USA. The
flower is pinkish-orangee with a distinct broad white edge. I do not
have a date on this cultivar, hopefully some one else knows this.
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone: +31-[0]35-6920501 / cellular phone: 06-25136244