G Patricia

Hi Pat,

G. Patricia is a hybrid between G. psilostemon and G. endressii. It produces
flowers that resemble the flowers of G. psilostemon, bright reddish purple
with dark centres, but may be a bit more reddish that the parent plant. It
grows into a tall plant that flowers from June to late September.

I never deadhead any of my hardy Gernaniums. If they mean to flower over a
long period, they will.

Stina de Graaf, Nederland--
<for interactive Bengals>
Cattery de Stenen Cirkel