Re: Geraniums

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Geraniums
  • From: apschuster <apschuster@BLUECRAB.ORG>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 07:58:01 -0400

Thanks, Cy, for Robin Parer's address. I have written to her this morning.

Thanks, Mia, for the photos.  In your photo the flower for Patricia looks
similar to what I had, but there is no indication of the size.  From what
everyone else has said so far, I probably did not have a "Patricia", since
Patricia seems to be a larger plant and flower, so the plant I bought two
years ago must have been mismarked.

Now that I know what I didn't have, I'm still trying to track down a name
and a source for the pink "Johnson Blue". I'll let you know what Robin has
to say.

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far.
Pat