Bird Dancer

hi all

re naming plants is also happening in the true Geranium world.

'Rozanne' is being marketed in the US as 'Jolly Bee'. Somehow the Dutch
'breeders', I think, have shown to the patent people in the US that their
plant is different to 'Rozanne' and have been given breeders rights. I have
both plants growing side by side and there is no difference what so ever to
the naked eye.

Mark
N Ireland