Re: help with P. Auracana

Dear Alex:

We sell Pelargonium 'Aurucana' which has fragrant leaves.  We obtained the original from Jay Kapac in Val Verde in Southern California.  I don't know what the problem could be with the leaves.  Our plants are aggressively healthy.  Could it
be uneven watering - letting it go dry and then perhaps over watering?  It is sometimes easy to allow plants to go dry in clay pots.   Did you have a look at the roots when you transplanted it?  Perhaps there is an insect infestation, e.g.
root mealy bug?  Have a close look at your plant and report back.

Sincerely,

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery