Re: Scented Pelargoniums repotted

Hi Kent,

Can they overwinter in your area outside?  If not, I would highlight the small sized scenteds.  There are lots of little booklets on scenteds that you could have for sale right by them, and also articles you might dig up on growing the small ones in the witner as windowsill plants.

Sandy

Kent Fenley <Fenleykent@AOL.COM> wrote:
I just repotted citronella and some other scented pelargoniums from a 41/2
inch pot to a 7 inch pot. The tall plants I put a bamboo trellis behind the
plant and gently weaved it into the trellis for a very oriental look. I hope that
will help to sell these vigorous plants. Does anyone else have ideas to create
interest in scented pelargoniums?