Re: [IGS] Help

Try taking a cutting immediately and hope for the best for the cutting.  I
planted my Bird Dancer directly into the garden in full sun, and it did quite
well for several years, forming a compact mound about 2' in all dimensions.
It was in full sun and did not have any problems until we had several weeks of
"cold" weather with a lot of moisture, at which point it became rather mushy
in the stems near the ground and I pulled the plant out and composted it.