Re: [IGS] Geranium Johnson's Blue

You MOW your Johnsons Blue?!?  For me and the people that I've talked to out
here, it is an annual right of spring.  We flock to the local nurseries like
lemmings, purses and wallets in hand.  We buy sleek one gallon containers
containing graceful Johnson's Blue plants in full bloom and bud.  We then
carefully select the very best one, the strongest, the best flowers, the one
with the most buds and new growth.  We then take them home and plant them
carefully into bigger pots/leave them in their one gallon pots/plant them in
the ground in the sun/shade/partial sun/partial shade, we water them
regularly/irregularly/carefully/sporadically.  And we all watch them die slow,
painful deaths.  They sulk, we whimper, and ultimately we have all purchased a
one gallon pot of soil with a wee small amount of mulch for approximately

And you MOW yours?