Re: [IGS] Geranium Johnson's Blue

An elderly neighbor has several clumps of 18" high foliage with small
single blue flowers.  The Mrs. died about a year ago, the Mr. is in a
nursing home, and the neighbor who mows their lawn mowed them down last
fall - they are back, beautiful huge rounded mounds, round leaves, deeply
notched, almost a silver green.  They bloomed profusely,
in full sun, with never any additional care except what sun and rain
happens.  They seem to spread with an underground root system.  These were
identified on the Garden Web as "Johnson's Blue", and the neighbor only
knew them as 'wild geranium'.  Sharon