Re: [IGS] Geranium Johnson's Blue

I've enjoyed following this thread and as I read, My mind has been
questioning just what I had that I think is "Johnson Blue" . It is
floppy as all of you have been saying but the one thing that made me
think that I had G himalayense was that I have read in the Milaeger's
Gardens catalog that 'Johnson Blue' is actually sterile and I noticed
that my plant is trying to produce seed at times. I have no idea if the
seeds are viable or not as I have been deadheading to keep it blooming.
Maybe I ought to save some and see. Can anyone confirm that bit of info
that 'Johnson Blue' is sterile?